BY SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT
Any tour company can show you round a place, very few can truly introduce you.
Insider’s Travel draws its name and reputation from local knowledge that goes beyond the mere sights and highlights to shaking hands with the key players in Spanish society and culture. We enhance every experience with a truly native twist or authentic flourish, often calling on expert assistance from top names in their field. Our contact books list Michelin-starred chefs, world-renowned flamenco dancers, even dukes and duchesses. Whether it’s a short-notice reservation at a restaurant with a long waiting list, or an after-hours tour of a private art collection with a specialist historian, we’ll help you get to know Spain on a more personal level.
Insider’s Travel can make all the arrangements for:
- A tour of the Alhambra Palace while it’s closed to the public
- An in-depth viewing of Picasso paintings with world’s leading expert & best selling author
- Michelin-starred catered lunches on a prominent winemaker’s estate
- Dance lessons from a famous flamenco performer in a 15th-century cellar
- Al fresco dinner at a secret location among the lemon groves of Ibiza
- A viewing of Seville’s Holy Week Processions from a private balcony
- Showroom visits & fittings with leading Spanish fashion designers
- A boat cruise alongside rice fields with authentic paella cooked by a private chef